close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Powerstore website is not working

Thread began 7/31/2013 5:27 pm by vallvic484439914 | Last modified 8/06/2013 8:59 am by Ray Borduin | 1470 views | 9 replies |

vallvic484439914

Powerstore website is not working

My Powerstore has run great for over 2 years now but I am now having major issues getting onto my website www.v2fineinteriors.com . Some pages work fine but most dont. I can access my admin pages with no problem. I have contacted Godaddy and after they ran several tests they have come to the conclusion that it is not them:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting Online Support. I am able to duplicate the 500 internal server error when trying to parse PHP files on your site. I enabled detailed errors and can confirm the error is related to FastCGI on PHP. I have uploaded my own PHP file and this file loaded without an issue. That being said, I have come to the conclusion that not all PHP files are causing this error.

Because we do not provide coding support, we are unable to determine what specifically in your code may be causing the error. You may wish to review your code to determine if there are any issues, because it appears that is the most likely cause of the error. You may also wish to enable detailed error messages as a temporary diagnostic measure. The procedure for this will vary, depending on the scripting language being used. We also recommend consulting both the vendor's online documentation, as well as the large number of online forums dedicated to coding and scripting.

Let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

All the Best,
Donovan J.
Online Support

At this point I am at a lost on what to do... I launched my company this month and this is hurting me pretty bad. Any help would be great.

Thank you

Victor

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I'll need to troubleshoot directly, see the private message section.

vallvic484439914

See Private message.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Originally Said By: vallvic484439914
  See Private message.  

vallvic484439914

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Ok, I see

vallvic484439914

errrr talk about bad timing I just called godaddy and there systems are down. I will get back to you as soon as they resolve the issue. Thanks a bunch for the fast replies I really do appreciate it!!

vallvic484439914

Ok Jason you should be able to access it now.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It appears to be a server configuration issue. I added code to the first line of the index.php page:

<?php die("here"); ?>

That should just write "here" to the page and not run any of the code on the page.... since I don't even see that and the page hangs and errors that means it isn't even getting to the page. So it must not be an issue with the powerstore code itself. It is an issue with the server not getting to that page.

I'd contact your hosting provider to get help accessing your site. They should be able to get it resolved.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

vallvic484439914

Thanks for the reply. Godaddy got it working again. Hopefully it stays fixed.

Thanks Again!!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...