close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Website enhancements - rollback, just a little?

Thread began 5/27/2013 2:23 pm by Lon Winters | Last modified 7/02/2013 10:45 pm by Lon Winters | 983 views | 2 replies |

Lon WintersBeta Tester

Website enhancements - rollback, just a little?

All acord the world wide web, websites are becoming more and more increasingly difficult to navigate and find information. This is a disturbing trend, The issue is compounded when you're already familiar with a particular site and have to re-learn it.

Anyway, my wish is this -

Please include a page that is based on individual extensions. SHow what group that extension belongs to and if that group is also part of a larger package. Show the current version and a comparison chart with the previous versions. Show what groups the extensions used to belong to.

OPtional, show the upgrade paths.

It seems this info is out there, but scattered about and incomplete. But, if I am missing something please point me to it! Thanks!

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

We are working on this.

so far we have completed this for Data Bridge.

Visit the Data Bridge page:
http://www.webassist.com/dreamweaver-extensions/data-bridge

and go to the Upgrading Section. It will list all of the extensions that are included, with a link to individual pages for those extensions, and information on the upgrade path.

We will be doing this for Design Extender next.

Lon WintersBeta Tester

Yes! I noticed.

I also noticed the page that lists all my currently owned projects is now comprehensive, and you actually list discontinued products. I do try to keep all my files organized, along with previous versions of certain software. But it is just good to know that if needed, it's still available for download. Most companies don't do this, even though sometimes it is necessary to roll back an installation of something.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...