Plug-in not working, blank page
I'm trying to use a DataAssist results page as a plug-in. Basically the page retrieves records from a recordset and displays them in a table.
When I run the page with the plug-in added I get a blank page indicating a PHP error somewhere. I've used similar plug-ins on the site I'm developing and they worked first time. I haven't changed the procedure this time in how I created the dataassist page or added the plug-in.
I've attached both the dashboard page file and the plug-in file in the zip. In my site structure the admin-dashboard page is in a directory called admin and the plug-in file is in a directory called plug-ins, but I've just put both files in the zip together here.