close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

spry errors

Thread began 4/03/2013 4:13 am by jerry394338 | Last modified 4/06/2013 9:23 am by jerry394338 | 761 views | 4 replies |

jerry394338

spry errors

I currently have the extensions site assist professional 1.0.9, Design Extender 1.1.0, and Data bridge 1.1.2 installed. I orig had the supersuite so these were all upgrades from the old individual extensions and I had in the past used the spry functions. Today was the first time I tried to use the spry function since the upgrades. I get the following error message. While executing on Click in SpryMenuBar.htm the following javascript error occurred: At line 132 of the file C:/program files (x86)\adobe\adobe dreamweaver cs4\\configuration\shared\s[ry\designtime\editingutils.js".: WA_getDocumentDOM is not defined. I have tried other spry functions and get similar error messages.

Any ideas/suggestions.

thanks

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Design Extender replaces Site Assist.

There are also update versions of design extender and data bridge available.

uninstall those 3 extensions, then download and install design extender 1.1.1 and Data Bridge 1.1.3. Site assist should not be installed along side design extender

jerry394338

Thanks,

I am getting the same error. Does it matter the order of installing the extensions? I installed data bridge first then design extender.

Right now all the extensions that I have from webassist are
palettepicker 1.0.5
paypal ecommerce toolkit 4.5.4
jeffrey zeldman's web standards advisor 1.0.1
Design extender 1.1.1
data bridge 1.1.3

I had a second instance of paypal ecommerce installed when I reinstalled the design extender and data bridge.
Webassist.com Paypal eCommerce Toolkit 1.0.0
removed it and restarted dreamweaver. No difference.

I also have one non Webassist extension installed.

Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Pallet Picker and WebStandards advisor have been discontinued.

The PayPal eCommerce toolkit is now replaced by the free tools extension.

I would recommend unisntalling all of the extensions, then downloading free tools, install that first followed by design extender and data bridge.

jerry394338

Thanks Jason,

Got it all to work! I just need to read the directions and keep up with the upgrades.

Great extensions! Keep up the good work

Jerry

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...