close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

supersuite capabilities

Thread began 1/28/2013 10:32 pm by peterp444033 | Last modified 1/30/2013 6:34 am by Jason Byrnes | 1123 views | 3 replies |

peterp444033

supersuite capabilities

I'm seriously considering the purchase of your supersuite application however I was wondering if I already have a website created with dreamweaver then can I keep the same theme when I'm using ecart, in other words to my customers they see no change in the background or navigation than what they would see in any other page be it an ecart page or just the information page previously displayed. There are alot of ecommerce sites available that send the online customer to a totally different looking page when they are purchasing goods my clients do not want this to happen they wish the ecommerce application to be completely transparent to their customers but still want the ability to address paypal and credit card functionality. Is this possible within your supesuite application easily.

Best Regards
Peter Prentice

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Yes, you can use your existing design on pages created by eCart.

The pages that you use eCart on will need to be dynamic .php pages. If you use a template, it would be a good idea to convert the template to a dynamic template for eCart use, you can do this by saving a copy of the template and renaming it using .dwt.php as the file extension

peterp444033

super suite

thanks for the reply, is there any reference sites I could view just to see this capability in action
Regards,
Peter

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

You can find many customer example sites by browsing the Customer Show Case Forum:
forumdisplay.php?f=59

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...