databridge / dataassist conflict maybe?
Hi... I'm working on an older site where I originally set up an admin using data assist. In that version i believe it used lower case naming for results, update etc.
I have moved to databridge 1.1.2, and my latest redo of some of the pages are giving me upper case file naming. Results, etc...
Even when I delete the older pages, and reload the newer ones, the links go back to lower case, which are no longer on the site. So the links from results to update, insert, delete are not working.
So thinking a library or helper page is interfering, I am wondering of the WA_DataAssist, WA_DigitalFilePro should be deleted, and then I should recreate the pages that I need to make changes to. I hesitate to just delete as many areas of the admin are still functioning done in the older model. I did uninstall in the extension manager.
Screen shot attached of the folders/directories I am asking about.