close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

DataAssist Results page bug

Thread began 1/09/2013 7:56 am by eric284736 | Last modified 1/10/2013 11:30 am by Jason Byrnes | 1271 views | 6 replies |

eric284736

DataAssist Results page bug

Hi Jason,

This may or may not be a bug, but it has happened consistently in Data Bridge. When I run the Data Assist wizard to create insert, update and results pages for an admin section and extra closing tag is added to the php code after the Delete Record code block.

It is line 108 of the attached page.

thx
Eric

Attached Files
Studios_results.zip
Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Are you using Data Bridge 1.1.2? I am not able to reproduce this problem using DB 1.1.2, if you have a previous version installed, make sure to uninstall it from the extension manager before installing the newer one.

eric284736

Thanks Jason!

I downloaded and installed 1.1.2 yesterday. I THINK this still occurred after the new version, but I will run another test later today and let you know.

thx
Eric

eric284736

Hi Jason,

I did a new page results and the extra closing tag is still happening.
This is on DataBridge 1.1.2.
Win 7 64 bit
Dreamweaver CS6 build 12.0 5808 (creative cloud subscription based)

Another issue that is not related: the help button on the behavior panels does not work.
I know this is on my end, but not sure how to correct it.

thx
Eric

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Are you using an application preset? If so which preset?

can you give some details on the application settings you are using so i can try to reproduce the problem.

the help button on the behavior panels does not work.  

which help button? There is not a help button on the behaviors panel that i am aware of, can you please clarify?

eric284736

No presets are being used. Here is the opening panel to the DataAssist panel. This is how I am running the wizard and the results page is unstyled.

For the Help button - if I click on that button (beside the Finish button) it does not open the help files. That applies to all the help buttons on any of the Webassist extentions.

thx
Eric

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I am not able to reproduce either problem using Data Bridge 1.1.2.

make sure you have Deleted the Dreamweaver Cache file from the users configuration folder:
common_installation_issues.php

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...