Static or Dynamic Product Options
I have defined the product options in the database.
I have updated the eCart Object
I have recreated the Shopping Cart
I have added the cart behaviors to handle the product options (this may be incorrect, but I don't know yet)
At this point the tutorial guides you to choose Look up item ID from recordset from the eCart > Add to Cart Button. I am unable to make this selection - what do i need to do next for the add to cart button? How then, do I create a drop down list for atomization options for a specific kit type to be included when the add to cart button is finally selected?
These are the options:
The kits come stock with standard atomizers, but I would like visiters to be able to select their preferred atomization type of the three listed above as well as the other options on a different page.
Is there not a way to have both static and dynamic buttons on the same page or the same site?
There is no price increment.
Once the add to cart button issue is resolver, I need to be able to:
1) How to add the options selected when the add to cart button is selected.
2) Have the options pass to the cart
3) Have the options added to the database orders and order_details pages
4) Show the options on the confirm page and checkout success pages
5) Show on the email order reciept.
Let me know if I need to send you anything.
Thank you for your help.