close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

What I want powerstore ?

Thread began 8/08/2009 8:16 am by 2chi386464 | Last modified 8/13/2009 11:49 am by Eric Mittman | 2311 views | 5 replies |

2chi386464

What I want powerstore ?

Hi. i just looking about the powerstore. I don't thinks is not i want it. why?
i do the wholesale and local delivery most is cod ( cash & check) i don't need the payment gateway. i only need the buyer login before to buy ( made the order online) so i can get the order to delivery!
i don't know any website any code. i hope have easy to step by step setup books ?
Can you company made the powerstore like this for me? That's i want to buy? Thanks

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

PowerStore is not initial set up to work this way.

It could be modified to accomplish this by editing the code. You would need to delete the code that processes the transaction through the payment gateway, and modify the cade to redirect to the order success page.

Both of these edits would need to be done to the Confirm page.

2chi386464

How to do like this?

My boss want to buy this power store?
Can you toll me more information how to do?
When i buy. We don't know how to do this?
Can you teach me more in powerstore to do this . I only don't want any payment prossing.
All other i need this powerstore.
We company only delivery cod & check. If you can help we would buy?

Thanks again to you!

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

My apologies, the initial reply was not 100% correct.

If you do not want to use a payment gateway, in the WA_Globals.php file, change the $WAGLOBAL_Test_Mode setting to true:
$WAGLOBAL_Test_Mode = true; //Set to true if you are testing your shopping cart and do not want to send information to your payment gateway.

2chi386464

checkout.php page how to the delete paypal ?

Hi. please help again! Thanks!
checkout.php page
we don't need paypal button & Payment Information asking the buyer. need to delete!
how to delete all this information! Still let the page working goto next > >>>>comfin.php page.
i only need buyer log in. e-mail & pass world than fill in the from >>>>>Billing Information + Shipping Information.
i don't need any payment pressing. When buyer make checkout > >>>> than go to comfin.php page.
On the comfin.php i don't want to the Payment Infomation so how to delete this. and the page still working. >>>>> all other i need !
on the checkout_success.php page. i need to delete the Payment Info
Please help how to to this? We have dreamweaver8.

We do the business is wholesale only cod & check. so we don't need the payment pressings . Thanks agian Sir!

Eric Mittman

In order to get your checkout setup like this you would need to do just a couple of things. You will need to apply the restrict access rule to your checkout page to ensure that users are logged in first.

Next you should remove the parts of the form that you do not need. You will also need to remove the corresponding validations for the fields you removed.

That is about it from the functionality point of view. The rest of it will just be to remove any values from the displays that you do not want to show.

This can be accomplished with a few steps but it is a custom implementation. If you need help getting this part developed you can try posting in the jobs forum to see if anyone is available.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...