close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Getting 2 receipts? PS4.5 & Authorize.Net

Thread began 11/13/2012 6:37 pm by dianne441830 | Last modified 11/14/2012 10:38 am by dianne441830 | 1871 views | 8 replies |

dianne441830

Getting 2 receipts? PS4.5 & Authorize.Net

Hi, customers are getting 2 receipts when their order goes thru, one that is generated from PowerStore and the other that is generated from Authorize.net....

Its causing confusion... with the customers....

I went into Authorize.net and on the Account Settings set "Email Receipts" checked OFF... thought that would do it... but nope, still getting 2 receipts....

Anyone else experience this and know how to get it to stop?

Thanks
Dianne

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

in the webassist/plugins/shopping_cart/gateways/authnet.php file, find the following code:

php:
$AuthNet_optional[0][$nextIndex] = "x_email_customer";

$AuthNet_optional[1][$nextIndex] = "TRUE";

and change it to :

php:
$AuthNet_optional[0][$nextIndex] = "x_email_customer";

$AuthNet_optional[1][$nextIndex] = "FALSE";

dianne441830

Thanks! 1 more question

Hi Jason, Thanks so much! I would have never even thought of looking there!

since you seem to know everything :) maybe you can tell me what would cause this.

everything on my live site working fine, and i run the testing server and all was working fine... now all of a sudden last night, on the testing server.... if i click on the side menu of my top category it displays fine, but any other categories the results-grid is all messed up...
and firebug gives this error:
"The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must to be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol."

And all the details pages gives the error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function getCouponValue() in /Users/dms/Desktop/websites/limerockparkstore/webassist/plugins/catalog/details.php on line 82....

yet on the live site, everything is fine and all the files are the same... i've even downloaded from the live site and replaced everything on the testing server... I don't get it, and i need to make changes and want to do it on the test server before uploading to live server.... any suggestions?

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

since the files are the same on the live and testing server, i would suspect something in the database as the cause of the problem on the testing server.

A category name, or a product description or something along those lines.

you can try exporting the data from the live MySQL database then importing it to the local testing database. when exporting an importing, use only the tables that have names beginning with ps4_

if you dont want to export / import, you can dump the data from those tables to get back to square 1.

dianne441830

ok, can u look at this and tell me if ok

thanks, can u take a quick look at this screen shot and tell me if the settings on the left are correct?

Also, why i have you.... on the checkout page, can i remove the Fax field safely, or will that screw up something with the data sent to Authorize.Net?

As always, Thank you!!! :)

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

looks ok to me.

we don't offer support for removing fields from the checkout form.

dianne441830

thanks but...

hi jason,

so what's that mean? "You don't offer support".... i know how to do it, i just don't know if they are "required" fields that have to be there even know nothing gets put into them, so that when the information gets passed to authorize.net in that field it has a "0" value...

or are u saying.... it has to be there for authorize.net to work?

I was thinking i could just comment them out, since there's no real point to having them in there to begin with.... except i guess if you were doing fax orders, but everything is pretty much electronic based these days....

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

to be honest, I don't know the answer. i don't believe it is required, but i don't know for certain.

We dont offer support for removing the fields, so if you are going to try it, it will be an experiment that you try at your own risk.

dianne441830

ahh.... ok, gottcha! Thanks!

ok, i get it now! Thanks.....

before i go and screw anything up, let me dig around in authorize.net and see if i can find out what info they need and how its being sent to them.....

i'm gathering i can look at the authnet.php to figure out what code is being sent and how... i would just think that the fields are set up as csv or something when it passes, which is why i'm hesistant to just delete the fields....

uggh... who said web was going to be fun!

Thanks a bunch!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...