Hi Jason, et. al.
I'm getting some errors after I've removed the extensions that conflict with the Free Tools and then installed the Free Tools:
At line 168 of file "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CS5\en_US\Configuration\Shared\WebAssist\Library\WA_XML.js": XMLString has no properties.
At line 12 of file "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CS5\en_US\Configuration\Shared\WebAssist\LayoutManager\shared.js": wa is not defined
In searching the forums, I followed instructions to delete the cache file and the files in the following directory:
...but after this Dreamweaver failed to launch completely. I then removed the Free Tools extension and was able to launch Dreamweaver. I reset my Workspace Layout as instructed in other threads for similar errors and reinstalled the Free Tools with the same results - Dreamweaver failed to launch completely (froze up before finishing). I've removed the Free Tools so I can get by, but I really want to use the Google Search to update my search applications on our websites. I've attached a screenshot of my extensions as the problem appears to be a conflict or an issue with the installation sequence. I'm using Dreamweaver CS5 on Windows 7 64-bit OS.