close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Installing Extension for Expression Web 2

Thread began 8/05/2009 3:58 pm by raytzz382575 | Last modified 8/06/2009 9:07 am by Jason Byrnes | 1422 views | 1 replies |

raytzz382575

Installing Extension for Expression Web 2

I just purchased Powerstore2 today and I find virtually no help in getting it up and going for Expression Web 2. I was told that it was supported. Please help! First of all, on the download, I did not get a serial number. If I did, it did not look like the one in the pdf file in getting started. The number that was representing my purchase was formatted like this:
########## . When I opened expression web 2 and opened the folder for powerstore, I looked at the readme file to get the instructions for installing the extension for Expression Web and found no information to do that. Did I make a mistake in purchasing this software.
I don't have Dreamweaver and I need to get my website up soon.

Thank you,

Ray Thomas

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

PowerStore is not an Extension, it is a Solution Pack.

A Solution Pack is a set of pre built pages that add functionality to your site.

To configure PowerStore, you need to extract the downloaded PHP files to your site. Create the database that is included in the downloaded files. Modify the Connection file to connect to the MySQL database and modify the WA_Globals File.

All of these instructions are included in read_me.htm file that is included in the downloaded files or the getting starteed guide that is linked on the PowerStore Support page:
powerstore/

Sign in to reply to this post

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...