close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

PowerCMS 1 is there an upgrade discount option?

Thread began 7/26/2012 1:42 pm by carlos311519 | Last modified 7/27/2012 9:37 am by Jason Byrnes | 536 views | 1 replies |

carlos311519

PowerCMS 1 is there an upgrade discount option?

It been a while since i used and i recently built another computer. I remeber before that when i built a site using PowerCMS (old version 1) on one of the website I had the ability to edit the site "Live". The user would login and the site would show "CMS" logos where he/she can edit the site. All they would do is click the "CMS" logos and it would take them to the back end were they could edit it. For some reason i cant figure out how to build that site. I have the stand alone verison of PowerCMS but i just upload it to the hosting site map SQL and it only allows you to change the site on the admin end not "live". If i can remember i created a site in Dreamweaver using Site Scupltor or something to that nature and simply just check-marked a box that said include "Content Management System" Then the site was created and I could have the users edit it "Live" just like CMS Builder does. What changed, or did i miss something? If this featured was removed can i upgrade to the new CMS Builder at a discount rate since i already own PowerCMS 1 stand alone??? I created a site before that allowed for this but since getting a new PC and reloading all the products i purchased i cant seem to find out how? What am i missing?

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Site Sculptor uses a stripped down version of Power CMS 2 which is the version in Power CMS Builder.

In your order history, I see that you have purchased the design Suite in the past, this would qualify you for an upgrade to Design Extender for $39.99

The Design Extender upgrade includes an upgraded version of Site Sculptor and Power CMS Builder, the site Sculptor version in design Extender uses the full Power CMS Version of Power CMS Builder.

Design Extender offers the flexibility of adding Power CMS Using CMS Builder or creating a CMS Site using Site Sculptor that uses the same version.

contact our sales department by emailing sales@webassist.com and they will be able to help you in purchasing the design Extender upgrade.

Sign in to reply to this post

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...