close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Will Security Assist Pages Work After Upgrading to Data Bridge?

Thread began 7/02/2012 6:12 pm by Mysite07430650 | Last modified 7/04/2012 12:28 pm by Mysite07430650 | 909 views | 3 replies |

Mysite07430650

Will Security Assist Pages Work After Upgrading to Data Bridge?

Hello Everyone,

I have spent some time ensuring that Security Assist 2.0.5 pages created with individual extensions of Super Suite works. I have just upgraded to Data Bridge and Design Extender. While Data Bridge has some improved features that strengthens the security of restricted sites, would I need to run Security Assist again that comes with it in order to take advantage of its improved features, or should I expect to have compatibility issues using the Data Bridge to update my current Security Assist pages?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Pages created with Security Assist 2 should not have any issues using data Bridge.

Mysite07430650

Minimum Character Requirement For First Name

Originally Said By: Jason Byrnes
  Pages created with Security Assist 2 should not have any issues using data Bridge.  

Hello Jason,

I had already recreated new Security Assist Pages with Data Bridge before reading your response to my post.

I found that the registration page when previewed had error but that was corrected by downloading the Security Assist Files that you made available in response to other forum members with similar issues. I uploaded the WA_RandomPassword.php file and the error was gone.

I now find that the First Name Textfield of the Registration form has a minmum requirement of 6 characters, which was not a feature of the previous Security Assist pages I had earlier removed.

Please have a look at the screen capture and advice on what needs to be done to remove the minimum character requirement from the First Name Textfield.

Many thanks!

Mysite07430650

Originally Said By: Mysite07430650
  Hello Jason,

I had already recreated new Security Assist Pages with Data Bridge before reading your response to my post.

I found that the registration page when previewed had error but that was corrected by downloading the Security Assist Files that you made available in response to other forum members with similar issues. I uploaded the WA_RandomPassword.php file and the error was gone.

I now find that the First Name Textfield of the Registration form has a minmum requirement of 6 characters, which was not a feature of the previous Security Assist pages I had earlier removed.

Please have a look at the screen capture and advice on what needs to be done to remove the minimum character requirement from the First Name Textfield.

Many thanks!  

Ignore earlier post. I have sorted out this particular issue. Thank you!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...