close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

forgot password

Thread began 4/20/2012 5:36 am by mpiasecki1437949 | Last modified 4/25/2012 12:00 am by kaixinyanla438472 | 3314 views | 7 replies |

mpiasecki1437949

forgot password

I have the following after receiving forgot password message

webassist/security_assist/email/forgotpassword_email8.php . How to make it work to receive user password.

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I'm not sure i understand the question. please provide a detailed explanation of what the problem is along with a copy of the forgot password page.

mpiasecki1437949

When user fills out the forgot password with email that he signed with the SA e-mails back this message "webassist/security_assist/email/forgotpassword_email8.php" instead of user password.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

this indicates that the webassist/security_assist/email/forgotpassword_email8.php file has not been uploaded to the server, please make sure to upload that file.

mpiasecki1437949

forgot password

Thanks now it is working, but have another problem. I can not access edit prifile page, when I press the link log page shows up then after i log in I just have message log in succesfull on the same log in page but it does not redirect to profile page

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

on the login page, make sure the forms action uses the following code:

php:
 action="<?php echo htmlspecialchars($_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]); ?><?php echo (isset($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]) && $_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"] != "")?"?".htmlspecialchars($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]):""?>"

mpiasecki1437949

Your Account

Jason,
Another one this is my thread with Ian but he didn not responded to the last one maybe you can

"Ian,
One more thing I basically would like to recreate Web Assist site, so when user/client successfully logs in is redirected to "your Account" page where the following can be found

as appears on web assist site

Account settings
Download center
update profile
etc
I purchase the dynamic suite and need to use it asap. Please let me know if this can be done on forum or after I create all pages maybe somebody can set up all connection, Please advice. in my opinion this is the fundamental issue for this product and there should be step by step tutorial of how to do it.

Thanks
Mark"

I need to set it up and do not know how to do all those variables and session etc.

Please let me know how to do it step by step at least for profile page or if this is not covered by forum then maybe a ticket ?

Mark

kaixinyanla438472

How to Reset Password on Windows 7

There are two ways to help you:

1. Take advantage of Windows built-in administrator feature.

In each Windows operating system, there is a built-in Administrator account without password protected but having highest privilege over the computer by default. It is highly recommended to set a password for this Admin. However, there are some people who didn’t notice of it. So if you’ve never set a password for the Windows 7 built-in Admin, then you can reset Windows 7 administrator password as follows:
Step1: Start your computer and press “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” twice when you see Windows Login screen.
Step2: Type Administrator in username box and leave the password column blank.
Step3: Now you have successfully reset Windows 7 password and you can freely access to Windows 7 system. And then you can reset the forgotten Windows 7 password from: “Start->Control Panel->User Accounts”.

2. Make best use of the third-party Windows 7 password resetting tool.

Actually only a few computers users didn’t notice of the importance of password protecting the Windows built-in administrator, so if you failed to reset Windows 7 password, then to unlock your locked machine goes to use a professional Windows password resetting to like Windows Password Key Professional.
Here’s how Windows Password Key Professional works:
Step1: Download Windows Password Key Professional and install it to an accessible computer properly.
Step2: Prepare for a blank CD/DVD/USB.
Step3: Insert the CD/DVD/USB to another computer, and then click “Burn” button to start burning an ISO image file to the CD/DVD/USB.
Step4: After finishing the burning, remove the CD or DVD from the computer and then insert this CD or DVD to the locked computer.
Step5: Set the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD/USB in BIOS.
Step6: Reset Windows 7 password with burned CD/DVD/USB. A few seconds later, you will successfully reset Win 7 password and then get access to your computer again.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...