close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Upgraded to new dot Powerstore 4

Thread began 3/14/2012 10:40 am by brandoli400690 | Last modified 3/15/2012 10:18 am by Jason Byrnes | 893 views | 1 replies |

brandoli400690

Upgraded to new dot Powerstore 4

Hi
Thanks for the great support over the years.
I just upgraded to the new dot release and several things I had fixed before upgrading are no longer working:

1. In my product admin section the css for the cart, short and long description boxes for entering product info and seo info is connected to the index page (div.contentBoxpspod1) which has been changed to a dark brown - We wish to keep this dark brown on the index page but when I went in to change the css it has been moved from where I was able to do this before and I couldn't find where to change these input sections back to white - used to be in products_update.php lines 867, 905 and 943. Where can I find this now or how can I do this?

It seems to be unproductive to connect div items that show on the front page that often might be changed to such basic div as entering product information as many of us like to customize the public pages.

2. Also I need to adjust the tax charges for one category to apply to only one country - I was able to do this with eCart in Powerstore 3 - can I do this in Powerstore 4 and how? If I could get some assistance with this I would very much appreciate it.

3. The order notifications returning from Paypal Express do not include the telephone numbers on the orders. We have set Paypal to include these but they no longer do since we switched from Paypal Standard to Paypal Express.

Thanks very much
Susan

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

1) i dont see a div on the home page named contentBoxpspod1, do you mean ps_pod2? i'm trying to recreate the problem to be able to find a fix for you. what specifically did you change in the design editor to cause this?

2) We don't offer support for modifying power store using eCart in the forums, we can help you with this in a premiere ticket appointment though.

3) i will start a support incident to look into this issue with you.

Sign in to reply to this post

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...