close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Serial Number stopped working again!!

Thread began 2/17/2012 5:15 am by wbrooks199805 | Last modified 2/17/2012 2:07 pm by Jason Byrnes | 1153 views | 3 replies |

wbrooks199805

Serial Number stopped working again!!

I haven't changed anything and my administrator account is gone. I have tried to make a transaction and its showing serial number not working..

I was able to add my admin again but serial number is not working. "There was a problem verifying your serial number. Please contact sales@webassist.com in order to fix this problem."

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

in the known issues section of the power store download center page, there is a known issue titled:
PowerStore 4: Support Fix - Slow performance loading PowerStore pages

this contains an updated copy of the installed.jpg file that should correct this issue.

download that known issue pack and install the updated installed.jpg file as outlined in the read_me.html file.

wbrooks199805

thanks

That fixed it. I see other things that are fixes in my account. I bought 4.5 so are there any other fixes I should do?

I really feel that web assist should have sent out an email for the updates to powerstore or any plugin for that matter. I don't come to the forum or my account every day and this cost my client money. It makes you guys look bad and me look bad. The powerstore shouldn't just stop working!

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Not all of the Known Issues that are listed in the download center will apply to all users, so they should only be applied if you are experiencing the problem that is described.

the issues that are already fixed in Power Store 4.5 will have that noted in the description.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...