close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Accordian Panels with Design Extender?

Thread began 2/14/2012 6:32 pm by Gary Young | Last modified 2/15/2012 1:55 pm by Gary Young | 910 views | 2 replies |

Gary Young

Accordian Panels with Design Extender?

Hi,

While reading the page regarding menus associated with DE it speaks about incorporating three Spry compnents, I have been unable to locate these and was curious if this is a current inclusion or future enhancement, I was hoping to use a WA tool rather than the Dreamweaver Spry toolkit. I am not at all impressed with the DW tools and the code they produce is difficult to trudge through to adjust the design.

This is the blurb from the CSS Layout and Menu page I am referring to:
"Build modern, collapsible panels
Quickly add modern Spry elements to your layout.
Among the various elements you can add to your layout are three Spry components - tab panels, accordion panels and collapsible panels. Use the Design Extender wizard to easily add these elements to your page for modern navigation or interactive, expanding content areas"

Thanks,

Gary

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

This is a feature of the CSS Sculptor tool in Design extender.

Go to WebAssist -> CSS Sculptor to begin creating your CSS Layout.

Select a layout type, then click the Edit button.

On the Box tab, select the Container you would like to add the Spry Element to, then click the plus button and select the type of spry element to add.

NOTE: You say:

Dreamweaver Spry toolkit. I am not at all impressed with the DW tools and the code they produce is difficult to trudge through to adjust the design.  

the Spry elements that are added by CSS Sculptor are the same Spry elements as are available through dreamweaver, Spry is a framework that is owned and created by Adobe.

Gary Young

Thanks for the info Jason

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...