close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Multiple contact

Thread began 2/10/2012 8:36 am by ChrisW | Last modified 2/13/2012 9:46 am by ChrisW | 1106 views | 6 replies |

ChrisW

Multiple contact

What would be the most efficient way to add more than one contact form on one website? All of them are the same as far as form content goes but will be sent to different email addresses.

Any pointers would be great. TY

Chris

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

you could do this with one contact form

add a select list to the contact form where they can select who to send it to, set the value for the select list to use the email address, and the label of the select list to show a department name

In the universal behavior, set the to address field to use the select list by clicking the lightning bolt icon and selecting the address select list from the dynamic bindings.

ChrisW

I have to be close. Please verify why it's not working. I have the php file attached. It's probably the smtp again ha

I used my email for a value to test and I do see the loading and i have also checked for this code that gets added. Security_Code I have deleted it I think. Any help would be great!

Ty

Attached Files
tattoo-artist-greg.zip

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

add the following code at line 1:

php:
<?php

if($_SERVER["REQUEST_METHOD"] == "POST")     {
    foreach(
$_POST as $key => $val) {
        if(
is_array($_POST[$key])) $_POST[$key] = implode(", "$_POST[$key]);
    }
}
?>

and change this line:

php:
$RecipArray[$CurIndex ][] = "".((isset($_POST["Artist_Name[]"]))?$_POST["Artist_Name[]"]:"")  ."";

to:

php:
$RecipArray[$CurIndex ][] = "".((isset($_POST["Artist_Name[]"]))?$_POST["Artist_Name[]"]:"")  ."";

also, in the Universal Email wizard set the Go To page to redirect to another page.

ChrisW

I was wondering? Where is the difference in the two lines you provided. If I was confident enough I would say they are the exactly the same. But that would mean I was paying attention. lol Please correct me as it felt I changed the line with the same line :)

The thankyou redirect worked and I saw loading screen.

Attached Files
tattoo-artist-greg.zip

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

looks like you are paying attention and I am not.

the change should be:

php:

to:

php:
$RecipArray[$CurIndex ][] = "".((isset($_POST["Artist_Name"]))?$_POST["Artist_Name"]:"")  ."";

ChrisW

It's ok. I won't steal your job just yet :) Everything is working great!

Ty

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...