Problems with search results displaying
I've updated to DataAssist 2.1.0 and recreated the pages, however my results are not showing up after I used the search page. Not sure what to do now. I've deleted DataAssist out of the adobe extension manager and reinstalled DataAssist 2.1.0 just to see if that would help. i've went through the tutorial and haven't figured out what i'm doing wrong.
I'm also have other problems in the admin side of things I created a while ago with search results showing up but when I want to edit or do anything from the buttons (edit or view) I get an error that says "Unknown column 'innwebpage' in 'field list'". it's not doing it on all the page searches that i've created for the admin side of things, but I've got to create some more search, results, edit, and delete pages and I can't if it's not working properly.