close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

File Not Found Error

Thread began 1/21/2012 4:35 pm by Lee Firth | Last modified 1/22/2012 4:09 pm by Ian S | 1693 views | 6 replies |

Lee Firth

File Not Found Error

I have added a plugin for the email signature of the lost_password.php file on one of my sites but when I upload it, I get a "File Not Found" error message on both the library.php and framework.php files. The following is the lost_password.php file contents:

<?php
require_once( "../../../webassist/framework/library.php" );
require_once( "../../../webassist/framework/framework.php" );
?><?php
if("" == ""){
$WA_signature_1327191444025 = new WA_Include("signature.htm");
require($WA_signature_1327191444025->BaseName);
$WA_signature_1327191444025->Initialize(true);
}
?><html><head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<?php echo((isset($WA_signature_1327191444025))?$WA_signature_1327191444025->Head:"") ?>
</head>
<body style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div id="content" style="font-size: 12px;">
<h1 style="color: #777890;font-size: 14px;font-weight: bold;margin:0;">Email Verification</h1>
<hr style="margin:0;"/>
<p>Here is your password:</p>
<p><?php echo($row_LostPW['UserPassword']); ?></p>
</div><?php echo((isset($WA_signature_1327191444025))?$WA_signature_1327191444025->Body:"") ?>
</body>
</html>

The signature file resides in the same folder as the lost_password.php file so the includes as they are written should work.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ian S

Hi Lee,

Just to clarify, is the error that the library.php and framework.php files can't be found, or that the .htm file containing your signature can't be found?

May be a silly question, but has the contents of the /webassist/framework/ folder been uploaded to the server?

Cheers
Ian

PS. Nice use of the framework! :-)

Lee Firth

Yes the error message is that the library.php and framework.php files cannot be found. This is a all part of a PowerMessanger site so none of it would work if those files didn't exist.

Ian S

Cheers Lee,

I don't actually use the pre-built solutions, however, are the framework files that are generated by the solutions exactly the same as the framework creates (specifically do they match case exactly)

Cheers
Ian

Lee Firth

Originally Said By: Ian S
  Cheers Lee,

I don't actually use the pre-built solutions, however, are the framework files that are generated by the solutions exactly the same as the framework creates (specifically do they match case exactly)

Cheers
Ian  

Yes they are exactly the same.

Lee Firth

Sorted it out. It was happening because the email body file was being included from two levels up once I removed the ".../.../" from the require_once it worked.

Silly me.

Ian S

Nice one Lee!

Cheers
Ian

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...