close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Detailed Ecart Help..

Thread began 1/17/2012 12:30 am by Kumel | Last modified 1/17/2012 12:34 pm by Jason Byrnes | 1620 views | 5 replies |

Kumel

Detailed Ecart Help..

I created all pages using ecart of webassist.. now for payment i m not using PAYPAL as in india there is a company called "CCAVENUE" which support all local banks payments in INDIA. so i have registered there.. i m using dataassit & all the products are stored in my db.

now prob i m facing is during payment i.e when i click proceed to checkout they have there own CHECKOUT page with there setting so the money gets transferred to my a/c.. now when i click checkout, it shows an error at AMOUNT @ line 536
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/67/8603867/html/gatewayCheckout.php on line 536

I have attached file please check all of them..

when i set the amount value i.e like direct value 100, 20 o so then everything works fine.. & same is happening to ORDER ID.. this ORDER ID is related to payment process to store random ORDER ID @ CCAVENUE(payment gateway) so i used security assist random password 6digits. when i apply that then below error is shown:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/content/67/8603867/html/gatewayCheckout.php on line 537

then if i enter a value in ORDERID then everything process well.. So these are the problems i m facing.. please help on this ASAP.

Attached Files
files.zip
Sign in to reply to this post

Kumel

if i insert values @ ORDER ID & not at AMOUNT then this error is shown:
Catchable fatal error: Object of class eCart1_Definition could not be converted to string in /home/content/67/8603867/html/gatewayCheckout.php on line 536

where as error is pointing here -->

$Amount = "<?php echo WA_eCart_DisplayMoney($eCart1, $eCart1->GrandTotal()); ?>" ;//your script should substitute the amount in the quotes provided here

Kumel

I have added another file if you need to know how this payment works ..

Attached Files
libfuncs.zip

Kumel

I solved AMOUNT by keeping the value as ".$eCart1->GrandTotal() ."

So now the amount is carried forward.. but what about the ORDERID..

ORDER ID can be max 30 digits & cannot contain Special characters.. nw please check n help me on this. please..

<?php echo WA_RandomPassword(30, true, true, true, "")?>

Kumel

ok.. i solved that problem also..

by setting the values as
"".WA_RandomPassword(10, true, true, true, "").""

So now the values get carried forward & everything..

Now when i click checkout, it takes to me EXTERNAL link, to pay the money there.. its not a payment gateway.. but then once after the payment is done the product doesnt get added to DOWNLOAD CENTRE.. niether to my db..

PLEASE HELP.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

this is an issue when using a remote checkout gateway. A remote checkout gateway is one where you are directed to the gateways site to perform the transaction instead of entering credit card info directly on your own site.

the limitation to a remote checkout gateway, is that they do not perform the transaction with the merchant bank in real time.

in other words, the customer goes to the gateway site, enters the payment info, confirms the payment and is then redirected to your site. At this point the transaction itself is placed into a queue to be processed with the bank on a first come first served basis.

I have no idea how CCAVENUE works, it's not a gateway i have ever worked with before, but with paypal standard, they have a system called IPN (Instant Payment Notification) this is used to post the results of the transaction when it is processed to page on your site that has been configured to accept this post.

With Paypla standard, you would configure the IPN p[age to store the order information in the database for the order when the IPN post comes back to the site. CCAVENUE is not a supported gateway, so i cant really tell you how to configure it, but they should have something similar to the IPN system that paypal uses.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...