Error in applyFBSBS is not defined
Every other time I need to run SecurityAssist I end up having to remove all of my extensions, re-install, clear cache etc to get anywhere.
Found another post with the same error and you wanted a screen shot of installed extensions, so please see attached.
Some background: I have another post still open with an issue of a loop with the forgetpassword page. In trying to resolve this I decided to create a new test site and create a clean set of securityassist pages. I downloaded the newest SA extension (was running 2.0.3 and getting a ton of errors with that - rebooting and clearing cache made no difference) so I removed it and installed 2.0.4 and am still having issues. The errors don't happen at the same point each time I try it. I do notice as it's running before the errors start that the Server Behaviors show (prior version) next to most of them.
I'm thinking I am going to have to rename the configuration file again (5th time) and re-install my extensions again, but before I do. Can you please tell me which extensions are causing problems with each other. This is a frustrating and tedious process every time one screws up.