close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Please Help, just cant get order details to store in database

Thread began 11/25/2011 11:36 am by Base5 Designs | Last modified 11/28/2011 7:36 am by Jason Byrnes | 1107 views | 3 replies |

Base5 Designs

Please Help, just cant get order details to store in database

Hi ther have been trying to get this working for 2 days now, i cant get the order details to store in the database.

Order summary works fine with a any form submit
The store cart details also uses a any form submit

the summary stores but the details don.

have attached the page, i really need a soloution to this.... as the client wans the site ready by he 1st december.

Attached Files
ecart not adding order details.zip
Sign in to reply to this post

Base5 Designs

Hi There, i managed to sort this out afer another 4-4 hrs a it, i have no clue what i did to fix it!! but it is working now, which is all that is important.

One thing i would like to know is if there is avaliable a description of the different data bindings that are avaliabe fr the ecart.

in paricular the diffirences between:

[discounts] and the [present-discount title / value]

i cant seem to find documentation anywhere on the diffirent form bindings that are avaliable, within ecar (or your other extensions for that matter)

Within tutorials hey are not explained to well either, ie you are just told too select a particular one, withou any explanation as to why use that particular binding.

Documentation on this would be very usefull to myself and other developers i belive.

Ian S

Is there any reason you are using the Any Form Post trigger?

I always find it more reliable to use the specific ID of a Submit button.

Cheers
Ian

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

the [discounts] binding gives you the subtotal of all discounts. the [present-discount title / value] binding gives you the value for that one particular discount.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...