Broken Page when upgraded to 2.0.8
I was starting a new project but decided to upgrade all my WA extensions first. After uninstalling and installing all the extensions which were patched, I found that one page on an older project wouldn't load. When I try to open the page it just spins and spins never completing. After lots of aggravation I found that if I disabled the DataAssist extension it loads fine. Strange thing is that when I rolled back the DataAssist extension to 2.0.4 which had been working, it still won't load. So maybe it isn't even DataAssist causing the problem. I'm not sure where to go from here except maybe to rebuild the page with the latest extensions enabled and hope there aren't other pages with the same problem. Any other thoughts would be welcome.