close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

New page is not displaying in the navigation menu!!!

Thread began 7/19/2011 12:16 pm by Zulian | Last modified 8/17/2011 7:31 am by Jason Byrnes | 1902 views | 5 replies |

Zulian

New page is not displaying in the navigation menu!!!

When I add a new page, it is not updating the navigation menu? I have read few posts regarding this issue, and it seems everyone's problem is solved with a ticket. But what I thought was why don't we have trouble shooting guide or a tutorial to fix it? may be these are some guide lines to follow but I haven't seen any of those so far.

I would like have a help file to read regarding this issue.

Thank you

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I'll open a support ticket for you and have someone look into it with you. I'm not sure exactly what it is... I can't tell if you are adding a page through the CMS, but if you are then it wouldn't update the navigation menu automatically.

You would have to manually update the menu.php file and create the associated page in Dreamweaver to display that new content first.

In order to be able to explain this to you effectively I think a support incident and phone call are probably the best form of resolution.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Zulian

Any plan to update Site Sculptor

Hi Ray Borduin,
Thank you very much for the support ticket.

I would like to know if there is any plan to update Site Sculptor in near future?

Thank you

Ray BorduinWebAssist

We are not currently working on an update.

We generally try to update extensions based on their popularity and available funds. We put just about all of the money we make on extension sales back into the next version of that extension, so tell your friends to buy a copy and that will allow us to update it more quickly ;)

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

comkon243980

Same problem here

Hi.

I´ve got the same problem. Just bought and installed the Supersuite and tried to make a new site. When I make new content, the link did not show up in the front-end, even that i have done what the poor manual says:
1.From the Content column, hover your mouse over the template.
2.Click the green + icon that displays next to the template.
3.Enter name for this new page..
4.Edit the content of the new page like you would any other CMS content location.
5.Once you have updated the content, click the Create Link option to see how you can create a link to this new page.

Where is the Create link option??

I must say until now i´m very disapointed width the Supersuite. A lot of PHP warnings and failurs.

Please help width this issue.
Robert

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

you posted this same question ion another thread, see my response there:
showthread.php?p=107929&posted=1#post107929

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...