Bug report Data Assist 2.0.8
I'm building a cms that is in a directory called admin, i.e. /site root/admin.
all my insert and update behaviors are having a weird redirect issue, all the scripts redirect to a file in the same directory, but instead of going to the file in the same directory I'm getting the following in my browser address bar.
( info, I changed the real site name and user name for security.)
The insert/update works and enters the data in the db but the redirect fails.
I've never seen this problem when using the extension in the root directory and also when I remove the data assist insert/update code and use Dreamweavers insert/update code it works perfectly.
TIA for any insight on this issue.