CMS Builder install failing on CS4
I installed, but it failed...seemed to go into an endless loop without activating. At least the "activation" did not stick. Can someone tell me how to completely uninstall the CMS Builder from Dreamweaver after a botched install. I tried the full uninstall process where I
(1) removed all extensions
(2) deleted the dat file under en-us
(3) deleted the Dreamweaver instance under current user in registry
(4) uninstalled Dreamweaver completely
(5) deleted all tables in the database
(6) deleted the text file in the connections folder
Still cannot get the install to work.
What other files should be removed from my site / development folders?