I think that I may have spotted some bugs too or not understood the feature tour tutorial. At the moment I am only using the standalone file manager but I am having problems.
1. I run through the file manager wizard and apply all my settings (I already have security assist access rules set up) and I select the appropriate rule and click ok. I then complete all my settings and click ok.
2. I preview the the form, click on file upload browse button and the file manage pops up.
-Does not ask me to log in. (possible solution: I did not apply an access rule to the index.php of KFM directory. Is this the problem?)
-The file directory panel constantly hangs and sometimes does not load.
-When I attempt to upload a file into the file manager directly and click "upload" nothing happens in "Icon" view. I have to switch to "list" view and back to icon view to see the new file.
In addition I just have a few more questions about the stanalone file manager.
1. Can I <iframe> the index.php page of the file manager into another page and manage files successfully?
2. Can a user dynamically view folders based on a user session ID (the one created by security assist). So the user can only view a folder based on a session variable?
3. Can you disable buttons based on sessions.
4. Can the standalone file manager be used in "DA multiple insert"?
5. Where can I modify denied/accepted file types?
6. Finally I need to clarify the scenario you have in the feature tour.
You have page with a form and on the right an album gallery. If this an example of a gallery for logged in users I am guessing that question 2 is possible. You would want to restrict a logged in user to only view there folder with there albums (sub-directories) based on thier user session variable. How is the album section on the right intended to be used? By this I mean is it possible to click in each thumbnail and bring up the file manager pop-up window to display the contents of that album(sub-directory)?
This is a really excellent extension but I just need answers to these questions so I can effectively implement the standalone file manager.
Thanks in advance