DataAssist 2.0.8 Dot Release Available
A dot release for DataAssist 2 is available. Visit the Download Center of our website, click on DataAssist 2 and download the mxp from the Extensions section.
It is best practice to uninstall your current version before installing the new version.
This dot release addressed the following:
- Updated for compatibility with Framework Builder
- Updated the preview engine to work on some specific system configurations
- Corrected an issue that caused only the last record in multiple insert, update, and delete record behaviors to be affected
- Corrected an issue that caused ASP-VB pages containing both an Insert Multiple Record server behavior and Repeat Selection server behavior to throw an error
- Corrected an issue that prevented new pages generated by the DataAssist Wizard from setting the documents character set to the default specified in Dreamweaver Preferences
- Corrected an issue that caused insert pages created by the DataAssist Wizard to contain the same columns as what the update page was configured to use, even if they were removed when configuring the insert page
- Corrected an issue that caused PHP errors to occur in Insert, Update, Delete, etc. server behaviors when interacting with a table named ‘user’