close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

ERROR: The SQL template does not exist.

Thread began 6/22/2010 12:57 pm by LesGreen1943 | Last modified 6/23/2010 5:33 pm by Eric Mittman | 1694 views | 5 replies |

LesGreen1943

ERROR: The SQL template does not exist.

Is there a way to set the path in site sculptor so it can find the db.sql

the error wants we to re-upload the install directory but is all there! where is the path set for the template?

ERROR: The SQL template does not exist. Please re-upload the install folder to your server.

Sign in to reply to this post

Eric Mittman

This file should be located in install > scripts > db.sql. The path for this is specified in the second installer file. The install folder should be in the root of your site. If the file cannot be found make sure that it is uploaded to this location.

LesGreen1943

Yes, that is all correct

The files are just were the Site sculptor put them. But, it still reports an error as indicated by these two graphics.

I see in the PHP file the path that is called, and it is inside the install folder which is in the root of the site.

I hope you see by the screen cap that the install folder is there as well as the files. I still get an error.

Eric Mittman

The file looks like it is there in the folder, have you logged into your sever via FTP to see if it is there? You should also be able to browse directly to the file that is on the server. The installer script is just looking for the file on the server so if it is there it should find it. If after confirming through FTP and by browsing to the file it still does not work for you let us know and I will open a ticket for you so we can look into this further.

LesGreen1943

I remoted in to the server and it is there.

Please see the graphics so you know it is there. This cap is from my server.

Eric Mittman

I have opened a ticket for you on this issue, to update the ticket login and visit your support history.

supporthistory.php

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...