close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Cannot find the Site Sculptor Documentation

Thread began 6/07/2010 5:28 pm by TheCore | Last modified 6/16/2010 5:45 am by TheCore | 1747 views | 4 replies |

TheCore

Cannot find the Site Sculptor Documentation

I cant find any (ANY) kind of help/documentation for Site Sculptor. When I try the Help option in the WebAssist help-menu I get a warning from Flash-player that it's trying to connect to a local file - over- internet (thats funny), and a lot of other rubbish. Of course, it could be a CS5-bug.
In my online download center at WA I find zero documentation. Is this a kind of "Microsoft's call-your-friends-to-get-help-approach"? Or, is the help documentation not ready yet? Is it me?

Sign in to reply to this post

Neil Beadle

Documentation for all WebAssist products can be found on the support page of our website support. Choose the product you are working with to see the available resources.

You should be able to load the built-in help documentation without any issues. It sounds like there may be an issue with your Flash Player settings in whatever browser you are using. On the support page for Site Sculptor there is a link to Built-in Help on the right hand side. This loads the same documentation and may work from there. If not, i'd suggest looking into your Flash Player settings or trying a different browser.

segalmedia367166

gsg for site sculptor

I wanted to print off the gsg, I went to the support page, I clicked on the pdf link - it appears to be broken. Can you fix this link. point me to another place on your site to access it, or e-mail me the file?

Thanks,

Lisa

Larry

I just tried and yes, the link to print the GSG is broken, please fix it.

Larry

TheCore

Originally Said By: Neil Beadle
  If not, i'd suggest looking into your Flash Player settings or trying a different browser.  

Turned out to be a Flash Player setting issue. Flash Player don't have any setting options locally on my comp, so I had to turn to the online Flash Player Setting Manager at: settings_manager02.html

That fixed the problem. All fine now. Tnx!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...