Im having a bit of trouble connecting or implementing the Australia Post shipping option in ecart.
What im trying to do is have a website that has a backend admin, so the user can add products into the website. I would like to have this user add in the dimension to each products via form feilds (Length, Width, Height and weight). I have done this and updates the database successfully.
I would like to now connect this to ecart so i can get a quote from Australia Post.
- I added some additional colums to ecart (Length, Width, Height and used the total Weight that already exist).
- I then connected the database feilds to the ecart (Add to cart) button via the binding tab.
- I then opened the checkout.php page and added the Austrlia Post shipping server behaviour.
- On the last tab I connected the Length to the ecart length and so on for the width and height. I left weight as the default.
- Ecart successfully added Australia Post in the shipping tab in the object.
I uploaded and I dont get an error message, dosnt seem to do anything? The shipping on the confirmation page dosent display. So i assum that im geting a $0 calculation.
I then reopened the ecart shipping rate request and entered numbers on the last step in the Length, Width, Height and Weight, and upload and still dosnt do anything?
Any Help would be muchly appriciated
I do appologies in regards to a long message but I wanted to display all that I had done to give you a clear concept.