close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

How often are technical support questions answered?

Thread began 4/05/2010 11:29 am by kr313213 | Last modified 4/07/2010 4:36 pm by Jimmy Wu | 1401 views | 4 replies |

kr313213

How often are technical support questions answered?

Your cart was recommended to my client in the past. Over the past year, we've noticed a drastic decline in technical support response times. How often do technical support engineers visit the forum? We've attempted to call, but learned that this is the only method for paying customers to receive technical support. It's very frustrating for an e-commerce shop owner to rely on an inconsistent technical support process. I feel that some of these issues are minor and could be solved quickly if a WebAssist support engineer would respond more often than once per day. Is there another method for receiving technical support? Our issue has dragged on for more than a week.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

There are multiple support engineers working 9-5 answering questions constantly. We track support volume and response times and have not had any drastic decline over the past year.

Incidents that are taking a long time should be escalated to support incidents to help expedite the solution. I'll take a look at your post and see what is going on with it.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

kr313213

Thanks for responding Ray. I understand the technical support hours perfectly. My issue is related to the hours that we're waiting for a response. I don't expect a response after hours. But sometimes I don't receive a response all day and when I do, it's brief or a question to me. Even if I answer the question or provide details immediately, I don't receive another response until many hours later or very late the next day.

Also, I haven't received any information on how to escalate an issue. I would've done this last week, as my client is anxious to have this resolved.

I greatly appreciate you taking a look at my post; it's the post titled "Paypal UK Item Details". I suspect that the "fix" is minor, I'm just frustrated with the pace.

Thanks again for taking a look @ our issue. Your support is greatly appreciated.

kr313213

Hi Ray,

I haven't heard from anyone regarding this support ticket. I've sent several messages & posted some additional information on the ticket, but I haven't received any responses or a call. How can I receive an update? We're going into week #2 without resolving this issue.

Jimmy Wu

I am already looking into the issue for the ticket. Please be patient, our support team is already working as quickly as possible on all the issues that come up.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...