Known issues still not posted weeks after notification
Can you please clarify which issues you are referring to? I know that there have been a couple of updated releases made in the past week that addressed a few known issues, these updated releases may also include the known issues you are referring to.
pls - just look at my support tickets for eCart5
new cart columns not in calc dropdown
WA eCart RuleW Share.js
Add to cart Wiz select takes too many clicks to select item from Wiz list
WA eCart AddToCart.js file
Get cart from RS - same symptoms as above
WA eCart GetDB.js
Paypal code gets added to non pp Wizard output when setting up cart pages
Other user reported and you've supplied a fix for issue with non numeric values in Quantity field
WA eCart SS Code.js
That's a pretty extensive list of things for new users to stumble over?
It also creates a negative response to your products
PLease - put the issues in the open and everyone knows where they are.
eCart 5.0.1 was released last week to address those issues. here are the release notes:
* Changed the Update Cart server behavior so that non-numeric values used for Quantity will no longer remove the item from the cart.
* Updated the Add to Cart interface so that bindings properly retain their value after a change of focus.
* Corrected an issue that caused PayPal Express checkout pages and server behaviors to be added when 'No Gateway' was selected in the Checkout Wizard.
* Corrected an issue that caused an error to occur when attempting to activate eCart without an available internet connection.
* Corrected an issue that caused 'Your shopping cart' to be written twice by the Display Manager when using the 'Checkpoint' design with email and read-only display types.