Getting Started, confused dir struct
I'm a little confused, here. I've worked through the few setup/getting started for PowerCMS, CMS201 but I'm unclear about how to actually get started. I'm just switching over from (no longer supported) Adobe Developer Tool Box and I see some similarities, but I'm really a dB guy.
1. file structure - best practices. does everything in the zip go into one folder called, say, CMS? Including WA_Globals, Validation TookKit, Security Assist?
Or just the WA_CMS folder? admin? What about the HTMLeditor folder?
2. Is there a whole site workflow preference?
I'm starting off with a blank slate here. However, I don't have line one of php written yet, not even an index.php page. I've got the mysql db backend done, and that's all I've got--the dB, which I need to secure behind log-in sets first so it's not exposed to the public:
So I'll need to implement:
- Security Assist to at least get admin users working on the data
- DataAssist--get my admin input/modify/delete and search pages working
- CMS functions
- and then some sort of Template styling
- Public access