close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Problems with Form Builder 2

Thread began 10/27/2010 10:06 am by p.woodall208922 | Last modified 11/02/2010 7:21 am by p.woodall208922 | 3146 views | 13 replies

p.woodall208922

Form Builder 2 still not working

Originally Said By: Ray Borduin
  The css contains form elements you might not be using on that form because the same .css file could be used for all forms in your site, so just because you don't have a datepicker in this form you still might need it in the css.

Also we allow you to edit the form contents and design (css) separately. So you could add a datepicker to your form at a later date without updating the css, so the css has to be prepared for that.

We do appreciate the feedback and we will be investigating ways to simplify the html and css in future updates.  

Can you explain where the fault lies? I still get the message as attached to my original question. I did as Ian suggested in the first reply, i.e. deleted the cache file, but that did not resolve the matter. I then tried to uninstall both Theme it and Form Builder 2, via the Adobe Extension Manager, only to find that the blue progress bar only reached around three quarters before stopping - it would not load the extensions however long I waited.

I then decided to find where the extensions were actually stored, and having found them deleted both Theme it and Form Builder 2. I tried the Extension Manager again and this time it loaded all the extensions (without of course Theme it and Form Builder 2). I then installed Form Builder 2 on its own. That worked well but when I try to use Theme it from the menu bar I still get the same message (see attachement).

This should be an easy way to modify the form but clearly if Theme it cannot be accessed.
That it an unnecessary waste of time.

Update - to make matters worse when I click on the HTML icon - it activates the extension and asks for my serial number. I visited my downloads and cut and pasted the serial number inserted it only to find that it was declared invalid.
I have a screenshot but was unable to upload it which is a shame as it shows exactly what happened. Why is this facility no available having made alterations to the original post?

I also asked where I can find your security questions e.g. "What day comes after Thursday?" as I need to translate them into Spanish.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...