close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Data assist runs, but pages not working

Thread began 4/19/2010 7:31 am by mrs | Last modified 4/19/2010 11:01 am by mrs | 683 views | 1 replies

mrs

Data assist runs, but pages not working

I have been using data assist and I am having trouble getting this to work. I am getting this error when I try to view the pages produced, even the results page:

Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, null given in /Users/username/Sites/website/admin/images_Results.php on line 45

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, null given in /Users/username/Sites/website/admin/images_Results.php on line 48

Basically, I have taken the back end of one site that works and put it on the back of another site and they work to a degree... some of these pages use digital file upload and that isn't working, so I thought I'd rebuild the pages I need with data assist, then reapply digital file pro, but no matter what data assist does, I just can't get the pages to work, and that's without applying the digital file pro to them! Data assist wizard runs fine, it just doesn't work once done, which is really unusual!

Any ideas?

The backend I lifted was taken from a site that was built on a Mac using the built in PHP that comes with a mac, but due to some of it's limitations, I decided to rebuild my mac and use XAMPP as my server. Now I am using XAMPP none of the file upload stuff is working.

Thanks.

Line 45:
mysql_select_db($database_localhost, $localhost);

Line 48:
$WADAimages = mysql_query($query_limit_WADAimages, $localhost) or die(mysql_error());

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...