close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Australia Post

Thread began 4/09/2010 11:32 pm by choon_1980 | Last modified 4/15/2010 12:18 am by choon_1980 | 2286 views | 7 replies

choon_1980

Australia Post

Hi

Im having a bit of trouble connecting or implementing the Australia Post shipping option in ecart.

What im trying to do is have a website that has a backend admin, so the user can add products into the website. I would like to have this user add in the dimension to each products via form feilds (Length, Width, Height and weight). I have done this and updates the database successfully.

I would like to now connect this to ecart so i can get a quote from Australia Post.

My attempt:
- I added some additional colums to ecart (Length, Width, Height and used the total Weight that already exist).
- I then connected the database feilds to the ecart (Add to cart) button via the binding tab.
- I then opened the checkout.php page and added the Austrlia Post shipping server behaviour.
- On the last tab I connected the Length to the ecart length and so on for the width and height. I left weight as the default.
- Ecart successfully added Australia Post in the shipping tab in the object.

I uploaded and I dont get an error message, dosnt seem to do anything? The shipping on the confirmation page dosent display. So i assum that im geting a $0 calculation.
I then reopened the ecart shipping rate request and entered numbers on the last step in the Length, Width, Height and Weight, and upload and still dosnt do anything?

Any Help would be muchly appriciated

I do appologies in regards to a long message but I wanted to display all that I had done to give you a clear concept.

Thanks

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...