close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Integration of CSS Form Builder, Universal Email, Data Assist

Thread began 2/04/2010 10:17 am by PR280485 | Last modified 3/09/2010 4:39 pm by PR280485 | 2370 views | 4 replies

gamierge391697

FormBuilder + DataAssist + UniversalEmail Tutorial

Originally Said By: tone397472
  Why is it so difficult to make a tutorial and PDF about this subject? I think it's common sense to offer this. When you sell a Dynamic Suite you expect a good explanation about the whole interaction between the different extensions including Form Builder.

Still waiting for this and a proper update for Form Builder, because I posted this information 3 days ago (and got no answer!) I write this one more time. Form Builder gives unpredictable results in Vista 32. Text field size is changing. Edited parameters are gone when you reedit and lots of times it's not even possible to edit because the old design is not recognized by the editor and a different form is visible in the preview. Then the person who wrote the code sure likes divs, because the whole page get filled with them.

Can that not made simpler, when I write the code my self for the same form I need 1/10 of the code which appears now and it cost me 1/5 of the time I need with Form Builder.  

It would be very kind of WA to consider making this step by step tutorial on using these tools together as it seems they have to be used in the workflow. I really hope to see it online soon!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...