close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Repeat region not emailing

Thread began 3/01/2010 5:21 am by georgina_barrett_187762 | Last modified 3/05/2010 3:10 pm by georgina_barrett_187762 | 2103 views | 7 replies

georgina_barrett_187762

Repeat region not emailing

I have a page with 2 recordsets. One that pulls in the email address i want to send to and one to pull in the information I want to send.

I have created a copy of what I want to email on this page so i can see what will be sent.

At the top of the page is a button to send the emails.

I have set up the Universal Email and copied the data from this page into the body section of the email. I have made sure the fields are bound correctly using the bindings panel.

It all seems to work ok and i can see the data I want to send via the recordset in a repeat region on the page. The problem is when I click the button to send the emails the page refreshes without the data from the recordset and although the email sends ok it doesn't include any of the data from the recordset.

I have attached a copy of the files

Attached Files
Desktop.zip

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...