close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

How can I make menu consistent

Thread began 2/16/2010 7:17 am by p.woodall208922 | Last modified 2/24/2010 2:10 pm by p.woodall208922 | 2236 views | 7 replies

p.woodall208922

Menu will not work properly on IE 6 browsers

Thanks to you both for your prompt replies, however your solution will not totally rectify the problem I have. I use IE8 and the menu is fine as far as filling the width of the web page is concerned. However a friend of mine who uses IE6 said the menu did not fill the page width, but rather truncated to the menu headers to the left hand side. This is the reason I added the IE6 code.

I really think whoever wrote these scripts, at WebAssist, should have realised the problem and written it so that the menu fills the page width in all browsers including IE6 AND also allowed the menu to be highlighted at whatever level of entry one wishes to access a page.

What is the point of offering a Client half baked solutions?

I am getting concerned that the designers at WebAssist are more concerned with producing yet another version for a programme rather than making sure the program is fit for use BEFORE it is released. Witness Power Store - no sooner had I bought PowerStore 2 when surprise, surprise PowerStore 3 is released and one is expected to upgrade yet again. Micheal Liske please note we are not all rolling in money. To produce 3 PowerStore versions in under 2 years is not on sunshine. That, in my book is sheer unadulterated GREED.

Please ensure that your programs are worth buying before they are released, rather than drip feed revisions to the WebAssist community. Otherwise you may find that your Client base will diminish.

Regards

Peter

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...