close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

PowerStore 3 and featured pod background images

Thread began 2/14/2010 12:02 pm by gw311682 | Last modified 2/16/2010 10:13 am by gw311682 | 1260 views | 3 replies

gw311682

PowerStore 3 and featured pod background images

Hello,

I need some help changing the background image for the headline (h2) text in the 3 ‘pods’ (Featured, About and Most Popular) on the home page. In PS2 this was easy; just change the image on the home page by editing the background image reference in the #featuredWrapper .box on the home.css page.

In PS3, the background image seems to have moved to the .featurePod .box on the admin.css page. So firstly, I tried changing this image. However, doing so had no affect whatsoever on the image. In fact, deleting the whole block of code in .featurePod .box seems to make no difference to the home page view at all.

Strangely enough, changing the background colour in the #featuredWrapper .box changes the pod’s main background colour but changing the background colour in the .featurePod .box makes no difference at all!

I then thought it must be possible to change the image in the content management section of the Admin pages. No luck here though. It’s necessary to change the text for the pods here but the background image doesn’t appear at all in either the ordinary view or code view. So, still no apparent way to change the image.

(The attached file shows coding extracts from the CSS / content management pages in case this makes things clearer.)

Therefore, I’m at a bit of a loss as to what to try next. Any suggestions will be very welcome and thank you in advance.
pods

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...