close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

It's working on test site, now on live site and not working

Thread began 2/01/2010 3:39 pm by mac188476 | Last modified 2/04/2010 2:20 pm by mac188476 | 3154 views | 8 replies

mac188476

It's working on test site, now on live site and not working

Hi support

Having got a website tested and ready for my client, only a contact form needed to complete and we decided on the WA Contact Form Solution Pack (CFSP).

What a great product, simple to follow instructions and up and running in ten mins using my website as a test facility. My client was very happy with the look and feel of the contact form and the security features. We tested over two days on my website, hosted with Fasthosts here in the UK, and both the client and I received these test emails.

We decided to go live tonight and upload to the client website, also hosted by Fasthosts as part of my reseller package, therefore same server.

Here in lies the rub, CFSP does not work on the client website, checked that I have upload all the exact same files that were uploaded to my server, in fact resent the files again, but no luck. We get the normal thank you for sending paged displayed as if the email was sent, but no emails arrive.

Went back to my test site and checked, assuming it was a Fasthost issue but the form on that site still works fine!

It must be something very simple that I am missing, can't see the wood for the trees at the moment, any ideas??

Regards Mac

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...