close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Get address from database / webpage

Thread began 11/19/2009 8:34 pm by steve.persaud1394221 | Last modified 11/23/2009 3:19 pm by steve.persaud1394221 | 2058 views | 6 replies

Retrieving Dynamic info from Database

Hi Eric

Thank you for replying.

I will try my best to explain. Installation of your software was straight forward and I can see how it retrieves information from the database etc.

However the information I want to show on the map is dynamically produced for each property. The information I want for the map is the country, region and Town / City

please see below:-
viewproperty.php?propertyid=138

When using your software and when selecting for example city I do not get any correct options to choose from please see image in zip file.

I get shown some form options.

So now I went to bindings in dreamweaver and added recordsets which I think will contain the right information. So I add my stage 1 information as it contains all the data for each owner.

See attached image

In Pro Maps I can now selected city regions etc

This works to a certain degree. However it pulls the wrong information from the database. It pull the static information.

I have tried practically all recordsets with no luck. I am starting to think they will have to be entered manually to the wagmp_map_1.php but personally I would not know what to add or where to start.

If you need further information I can give you access to the database and give you the viewproperty.php if this will help. (in fact I have now included in attachment)

Thank you, I hope you have better luck than me, I think this is a difficult one.

I apologise if my request is not clear, I am new to this

Thank you

Best regards

Steve

Attached Files
Hi Eric2.zip

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...