close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

SecurityAssist 'users.sql' file

Thread began 10/01/2009 11:01 am by neil186288 | Last modified 10/02/2009 5:12 am by neil186288 | 3229 views | 7 replies

neil186288

Many thanks for that jenkolaka,

I'll save this post for a little later. I'm not sure people understand just how technically incapable I am. I haven't got to grips with foreign keys and the like yet, but have ordered a couple of books to hopefully get me going!

(I honestly didn't expect to have to know this stuff).

I'll have another bash at it when I learn a bit more from the books, and feel able to ask questions here in the hope of understanding the answers.

Your post looks like it will be perfect for when that time (hopefully) comes. I have copied and pasted it into a text file, and put it in my Security Assist folder for later. I appreciate the time and attention you put into it.

Office Guy,

Helpful threads are all I'm after. I'm sorry you see a search for clarity as butting in and derailment. I can't help that; perhaps when you're less tired, you will be able to appreciate that. As I've said before, I do appreciate the help you've given and your input to the threads. Incidentally, in the thread I assume you are referring to, my input resulted in confirmation that a certain file - referred to in a tutorial - did not in fact exist, and successfully elicited advice on an alternative solution, whereas your input comprised insisting that the non-existent file did in fact exist. So I'm confused as to your definition of derailment. Perhaps you should review it. You should perhaps also say 'I' rather than 'we' regarding standards.

Neil H

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...