close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

I'm getting a Syntax Error when I use the delete icon for a record on the results form I generated.

Thread began 2/17/2016 1:07 pm by anonymous | Last modified 2/18/2016 6:33 pm by anonymous | 2041 views | 11 replies

anonymous

Still the same result

Hello Ray... I tried inserting that line of code after line 153 on my results page but the same thing happened. I got the same error message and the record was not deleted. I've given you the log in to my page in the private section below.

Also... there was a search field I initially left out of my search page when I created it that I would like to add. The field is Addrprob. I've tried copying the code from another similar record and then adding in the right field... and I have the field included on the results form... but when I click "Search" the search form is not sending the field parameter to the results form. Could you please let me know what I've overlooked? This field is actually a "T" or "F" character that tells me whether the subscriber is online only or print so it's something I really need to include.

I'll provide me FTP log in in the private section of this message

Thanks in advance! Dan Lewis

Attached Files
SUBSCRIP_detail.php
SUBSCRIP_results.php
SUBSCRIP_search.php
SUBSCRIP_update.php

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...