close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

installation problems

Thread began 2/11/2015 10:51 pm by velocityoptics428805 | Last modified 2/13/2015 10:03 am by velocityoptics428805 | 1481 views | 6 replies

velocityoptics428805

we'll give it a try :)

I'll try again tonight and post my workflow once I get it accomplished successfully. Thank you for you assistance. I gather that the order that I install them makes no difference whatsoever?

BTW this procedure is what I have done several time swith no success. Is it a matter of just doing it over and over again until it sticks???

Oh, as long as I'm asking... did I read it wrong when I purchased the super suite I thought I had read that you get to install the entire set of extentions with one serial? I note that there are four (4) serials one for each set ... will it ask for each number as it proceeds through the installation process. Also, if it does begin ti insatll as you say it is meant to, will there be a status bar that shows progress or am I just to trust that it is actually doing something? I have had instanses where I have waited patiently for literally hours and hours only to discover that the installation has failed. Something like that does not sound like a big deal but in practice it is a huge problem. CHeers. :)

Was able to install after uninstalling all extentions and starting over. I started with Data only and when it did begin after opening a new PHP file, a small weassist window opened with a 3 step process indicated. It proceeded to download file for data bridge, instal and then asks to restart dreamweaver which is step 3. After that it rather oddly went through a similar process for the other extenstions which I had not yet installed. Upon completion I looked to see that none of the other extentions had been installed and so I proceeded to install each sperately. Each addition ext when through the same process but in these further cases it did not continue to appear to do any other installation other then itself. There is no status bar that indicated progress but the steps proceed relatively quickly so if it has not moved on from step one after 10 mins or so i'd say there was a proble. One additional note was that to enter the serials you have to open some element of the extention which was fine for all but the MySQLi extentions as I don't know what exactly whould instigate that extention. I'm planning to ask the forum host in my next message. Looking forward to finally "using" the extentions as I've spent far to much time simply installing them... :) Still, It;s all good, you can"t work in this game and not expect this sort of thing! :)

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...