close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

ecart problems

Thread began 10/09/2014 8:06 am by The Flying Fox | Last modified 10/09/2014 3:00 pm by The Flying Fox | 1827 views | 7 replies

The Flying Fox

ecart problems

Good Afternoon,

I have successfully updated my store to use MySQLi instead of MySQL. No problem there. The issue that I do have is two fold

I created my store from scratch creating the product and information pages then using ecart to create the shopping carts, all six pages.

I then deleted the old store and related pages,

here is issue 1, evreytime I now click on any page within dreamweaver I get these annoying pop ups telling me my old shopping cart cannot be found. This was not too bad to start with but not it seems I have to click them away all the time. is there any way to kill these off....I've reset my workspace, cleared the cache and recreated the site cache to start with.

Issue 2

I have a donation product which the price is set to 1p (One Penny). the rest is made up of a donation ammount In my database the price is set to 0.01 and this shows on the product description as £0.01 but when it goes through the checkout process it fails via paypal. I ran the error coding and paypal error states

|WAECART|Thistle.png|WAECART|0|WAECART|1|WAECART|0.00999999977648|WAECART|002-0002|WAECART|2|WAECART|1|WAECART|49.99|WAECART|1412866584964319|WAECART|0|WAECART|0.00999999977648|WAECART|1 Associate of the Games (6)|WAECART|49.99" ["WAEC_ContinueRedirect"]=> &string(50) "/store/index.php?store=information&ProductID=6" ["eCart_PPECO_System"]=> &string(2) "US" ["PayPal_ECO_Token"]=> &string(0) "" ["ECO_Auth_Request"]=> &string(1583) "payments_api1.crieffhighlandgathering.comCBAC9TD3R82W7E34ABCFAzPmv5bt-TYwBBP6Td0OA0JTATeejcOMKZGrJH25cWcImSU59ZCp63.0http://www.crieffhighlandgathering.com/store/index.php?store=pp_confirmhttp://www.crieffhighlandgathering.com/store/index.php?store=failSoleBillingSale50.000.00999999977648Associate of the Games0.009999999776481649.99Sale" ["ECO_Auth_Result"]=> &string(3013) "2014-10-09T14:56:31ZFailure5795d5c4cbe51Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.Item total is invalid.10426ErrorTransaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.Item amount is invalid.10431ErrorTransaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.10413Error63.013243702" }

I think it has something to do with the 1p (One penny) amount not rounding up. as you can see the 0.0099999997764816 is the value being passed.

If I try with a normal product at £5.00 everything goes through ok

http://www.crieffhighlandgathering.com/store/index.php?store=information&ProductID=6 - does not work

http://www.crieffhighlandgathering.com/store/index.php?store=information&ProductID=3 - this one works

Everything did work before updating to MySQLi, eCart object has not been changed.

Thanks

Andy

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...