close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

E-cart for selling digital goods

Thread began 1/26/2014 4:23 am by denizarsan | Last modified 2/03/2014 12:55 pm by denizarsan | 1984 views | 16 replies

denizarsan

not a good tutorial.

Thanks but that tutorial is not really clear and some steps are missing. Is there a detailed tutorial on how to do this ? As the versions do not match with your current extentions ( thats what I think as the menus and the menu names do not match) it's not really easy to be followed. For example, I cant figure out what to do on step 7, as there is no customize Your Results Page UI option, my window is shown at the attachetment and Should I choose Puplic or Administrative , after choosing that is there any other steps to be configured on this page ? ( cause it gives error if I do nothing as it is in the tutorial )

3.Click the Manage Pages tab.
4.Click the Define Features button
5.Add only a results page.
6.Do not add any other pages as these pages will not be used.
7.On the the customize Results page UI, click the Customize Your Results Page
8..Select any column.
9.Click OK on the Add Selected To List dialog.
10.Click OK to close the Custmoize Your Results Page dialog.
11.Rename that page download_center.php.
12.Click Finish to create the page.
13.Click OK on the Save As dialog ( you may save if you wish )

Sorry to be asking so many questions , but I have bought (and paid quite a lot of money on super suite) this extention cause I cant do these on my own, I think the tutorials should have been more clear and step to step for people who have little knowledge on webassist products.

Thanks,

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...